- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celia Alfalla
Dr. Celia Alfalla is a doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Infectious Disease. They speak English.
Dr. Celia Alfalla has 2 locations
Dr. Celia Alfalla has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Celia Alfalla Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Celia Alfalla
Dr. Alfalla graduated from the Temple University Physicians in 1987. Dr. Alfalla works in Bronx, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Infectious Disease.