Dr. Celia Blumenthal Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

basically said that i was wrong about how i feel and that she doesn't want to do anything to help

I waited for hours not 1 hour. Once I saw the doctor she took severakl personal f\phone calls and was not even respectful enought ot excuse herslf from the room. her diagnosis was so way off I question her ablity to make any judgemnts on anyone correctly.she made recommandations I am sure were to a freind and not because of a need.I could tell her more about her personal life then she could about mine after sitting with her for less then 35 mins.she seemed very tired and unfocus durning the whole time I was with her. I could go on but no need