Dr. Celia Mendes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Celia Mendes?

BEST OFFICE IN FAYETTEVILLE!

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I have never seen such a beautiful office. And staff on top of thier game. The doctors are awesome. Dr mendes is the most caring doctor I have met in Fayetteville. Highly recommend this office to anyone for any problem they have. And not to mention the spa side outstanding services! Prices are great!!!!

Ms.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Mendes' office for more ten years and they are wonderful..I would never choose another person to be my doctor.. Her staff is AWESOME..I love them..They treat me better than family. .

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Mendes since she was in her old location behind Walgreens and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Even though I do not see Dr. Mendes anymore but rather see Dr. Cothran (who can pass for my younger sister if I had one) who is very good. I am particular when it comes to someone new but she put me at ease as soon as she walked in the exam room. I did have to see Dr. Rupee a few years ago and didn't really care too much for her. All I know is if I cannot see Dr. Cothran or Dr. Mendes, I'll just wait until I can.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Everyone who works here is very friendly and respectful!! I've using this office for the last two and half years without any problems. Dr. Mendes is wonderful and very good at what she does!! Jennifer Serrano the spa manager is awesome also and very good at services offered by her!! I would recommend this business to all my friends!!

Posted on May 21st, 2015

My entire family has visited this clinic in all it's areas of medical expertise and it has been a blessing in all its forms. She truly is medically talented in all she does. Amazing results !

This Dr. cares!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I have known Dr. Mendes since I was a teenager, and have been a patient of hers for 10 years! She is so kind, compassionate, caring, and always shows concern for any issue I was having. She would always follow up with me to make sure I was ok. She always spent time with me and went over stuff with me as if I was her only patient of the day. I always feel comfortable in this office! Everyone is so friendly and caring! The staff and providers always greet me with a smile. It's a very pleasant experience from the moment I walk in until I leave. Dr. Mendes, Mrs. Arth, and Ms. Ruppe are all very knowledgeable in what they do and are very pleasant to deal with! They all are very kind, gentle, and have very caring hearts! They take their time with you and don't stop until they have found the right treatment for you. I also have been Dr. Mendes' patient on the aesthetic side and I can honestly say she is very very talented and knows what she is doing! I love that she is meticulous, honest, and has an eye for beauty, and, most importantly, has wonderful blessed hands! If you are a woman who cares about your health and beauty this is the office for you! I highly recommend Dr. Mendes to any and everyone!

Best doctor ever

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Mendes for 14 years. She is very highly experienced, very conservative, and she knows what she is doing extremely well!! Not only she is very caring she is very meticulous by taking her great time with me 😄with lots of confidence I recommend her very highly to all the great ladies who want to look fabulous.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I am so impressed with Dr. Mendes. She is a confident physician with a delightful bedside manner. She spent a long time with me explaining the procedure to me as well as the risks. I did not ever feel rushed when she was in the room. I felt like she was there to see me and to make me feel "at ease" about my questions. Dr. Mendes does an excellent job at botox as well as fillers. She is conservative and i like that about her. She is not there to put in many syringes just to make money. She truely cares about how you are going to look. I have even talked to her about hormonal replacement while i was there for botox. She sat down and explained options that I had and said she would love to see me as a patient if I needed her. Once again, she did not "push" me into seeing her....she just said she was there for me if I needed her as a gynecologist. I work in the OR and i have been told by many people that work in the field as well as Vendor Representatives that she is highly skilled with the vaser liposuction. I personally know two people who have had the vase lipo and they are pleased. they would rate their results a 10 out of 10. She truely cares for her patients. Overall, I give her a 10 of 10. Nice lady. Professional Doctor. Oh yea, and her staff is exceptional. From the front desk on..... Jennifer is wonderful, personal, professional and caring. She will not talk you into getting treatments done to make money.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Wow with reference to the army wife comments, I really think that this patient was at the wrong office. I have know DR Celia Mendes on a professional and personal basis for 8 years. Dr Celia Mendes I can promise does NOT operate her practice in this matter. This person I assure you was confused and not at Dr Mendes's office.

Posted on December 26th, 2014

this doctor says one thing, but does the opposite. I don't believe her at all.

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I had the chance to see a few nurses in action. Amazing work developed. Sometimes the people who are considered invisible are the most important staff. Organization, prioritization, and safety. Congratulations. In fact, there are people who really know what they are doing... Congratulations Dr. Mendes.

Posted on October 5th, 2014

Very professional and polite staff. It has an excellent manager. It seems a very well organized team. It is visible some the dynamics in the office.