Dr. Celina T Reyes-Hailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Celina T Reyes-Hailey?

Refused to give exam

Dr. Reyes-Hailey is my daughters dr. My daughter is 17 1/2yrs and unfortunately sexually active. This doctor refused to give a pap and pelvic exam, saying their office does not do them on under 21yr olds. When I said that I thought that was wrong, she laughed out loud at me. When I mentioned that HPV causes cancer in women of all ages even 19 or 20 year olds, she laughed again and said “they all have HPV”. She did offer to do a procedure to place an implant birth control device in her uterus, but no pap! We left without treatment but still had to pay $125 for the visit and disrespect!

Dr. Reyes-Hailey excellent physician

Dr. Reyes-Hailey is professional,caring and pleasant and I never have felt rushed or otherwise. The front-office staff of this multi-physician practice is, on the other hand, non-attentive and have been actually rude to patients and seem impatient with those with disabilities (including seniors)! In spite of this, I highly recommend Dr. Reyes-Hailey to address your Obstetric and/or Gynecological needs.

Dr. Reyes-Hailey is Amazing

Dr. Reyes-Hailey is absolutly amazing. I am always willing to wait for her because I know that when I get her I have her as long as I need her. She is great about asking lots of questions and has always made me feel really comfortable. I have been a patient of hers for about 7 years and wouldn't think about seeing anyone else. The front office staff can be a little unpleasant sometimes but her call nurse has always been really helpfull and I love going to see Dr. Reyes-Hailey.

She wasn't MY doctor, but the delivery doctor on call when I delivered my daughter. She was great and I am glad she delivered my daughter! It was all about me and the baby.. and she made that clear to all of my observers in the room :) I liked that. She will probably be my OBGYN from here on out!

Wonderful doctor, staff and office!

Exceptional in every way!

wonderful doctor, she delivered my two daughters!

moos news

office staff unprofessional - in the large room, the office staff shouted out people's names from the desk. Physician gave excellent treatment however and may return to this doctor.

Great Experience

Dr. Reyes-Hailey has an exceptional bedside manner. I was in a very uncomfortable situation when I saw her ans I was immediately put at ease. I am happy for the referral to such a wonderful doctor.