Dr. Celio Burrowes Is this you?

3.1

My total experience was GREAT!

patient

I love this doctor, he spends time to make sure you understand just what is going on. when i was hospitalized he made sure he was there everday. i like the care he gives to his patient. if the nurse calls and says there is a problem he not only speaks to the nurse he talks to you too. please lord send him back my way. the wait may be awhile but who wants to speed thru your health

Terrible bedside manner

Dr. Burrowes' skill as a surgeon is excellent, however, I never had less than a 2 hour wait and the man has zero personality. He does not make you feel welcome and appears judgmental without knowing a thing about the patient. It has been 7 years since my surgery and I haven't heard from their office in all that time.

Save yourself!

The wait when you sign in is never under 2 hours. I had my surgery and spent nearly 3 months in the hospital almost losing my life! I could tell something was immediately wrong when I went home and needed assistance. By calling back to the service, you are always directed to go directly to the AMC ER, where you will wait 6-8 hours to be seen. Dr. Burrowes never shows up. I was rehospitalized 3 times. I still have permanent physiological and cosmetic scars that haunt me today. I can't find clothes that cover up the gaping hole in my stomach. When I had to have gynecologic surgery a few years later, the scar tissue was so massive from the surgery, they were unable to do it lapascopically and had to open me up. The surgeon that did that surgery was amazed. he warned me that I could have died and should have. Save your life - don't go to this doctor!

World Class Surgeon

When I say world class that's what I mean. It has been 8 years since Dr. Burrowes performed my procedure. I know that if I needed to I could still get in right away and receive a quick resolution to my issue. He and his staff are simply the best.

Dangerous Doctor

Dr. Burrowes is insane. Do some research and save your life and future by staying away.

NEVER USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Several People I know have died under his care!!!! HORRIBLE DOCTOR, neglects patients, poor medicine, do your research, NEVER USE HIM!!!!

Dr. Burrowes - he is wonderful!

THIS MAN IS A TRUE GENTLEMAN, AND CARES AOBUT HIS PATIENTS.

Extremely satisfied with outcome of gastric bypass surgery performed 5yrs ago. Excellent doctor!