Dr. Celio Pou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Celio Pou?

Interacts with patients with. conversation about health.

Best Dr. I have encountered... great staff.. felt very comfortable would recommend him in a heart beat. He was like talking to your best friend, now I understand why everybody wants to go to him!

Pregnant Lady

After having a miscarriage I went and saw Dr. Pou with my second pregnancy. He spent a long time going over my history and current medications, went into detail about possible complications and things to watch out for, and has been available and professional. His staff are caring and compassionate. I have seen his NP during one visit, which was unexpected visit due to a stomach virus, and she was also knowledgeable and professional. I would feel very comfortable recommending him to any of my friends or family. I expect to wait when I go in for my visit; I appreciate the fact I can get in to see him when I need to the same day and if I am concerned about something he takes the time to address the issue and not rush me out of the room.

great

he's a great dr. to me anyways. he's very nice and he makes you feel real good about yourself. if he thinks somethin might go wrong during birth he'll keep a close eye on you and do whats best. His nurses are nice to,always have good manners.the only thing i dont like is having to wait 3-4 hrs to get into my app. he has so many patients he's always busy..thats just because he's so good at what he does. :)

Dr. Pou is a really good doctor. He's very nicee, && Really cares about his patients. Even though people think he is wack. He's a good person too me.

Doesnt take enough time with patients, because he has too many of them. He is never there and most of the time you only see a nurse, but they charge your insurance for a DR visit. I really like him, but would like him more if he took enough time, had les patients, and wasnt running a baby mill.