Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Celso Agner has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Neurology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Celso Agner has the following 11 expertise
- Brain Cancer
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Celso Agner has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Celso Agner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
The office staff is very rude and indifferent Couldn't get test results for aboutsix weeks. This was after being told to call the next day after my EMG test. DoctorA gner never has a prognosis. He just says each time, come back in 3 months. It has just been a waste of time and money. I'm now looking for a new doctor.
Very professional and wait time was minimal...glad I visited Dr. Agner
25 Years Experience
Universidade De Sao Paulo (Usp)
Graduated in 1993
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Celso Agner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsLuis Ricardo Cortes Do, 1777 S Andrews Ave Ste 201, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Celso Agner in this video.
Dr. Celso Agner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.