Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celso Agner
Dr. Celso Agner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Neurology and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Celso Agner has 2 locations
1777 S Andrews Ave Ste 201
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
1625 SE 3rd Ave Ste 623
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Book Online Now
Dr. Celso Agner has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Neurology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Celso Agner has the following 11 expertise
- Brain Cancer
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Celso Agner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He saved my husbands life twice! He is an outstanding physician and man!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Celso Agner - Posted on October 7th, 2018
My husband had a brain aneurysm this year and he was so kind and professional and very helpful with sharing his knowledge of what he can and will do to help my husband. He placed a stint and coils in my husbands head and he saved his life! I am so grateful to have found such an incredible doctor. He went above and beyond for my husband and we think the world of him and thank god he was with us in our desperate time. He really cares about people and their well being and that is not the case with most doctors. He isn't about just money or fame he is truly caring and does his very best for people. I strongly recommend him to anyone! His entire staff was wonderful as well. I will forever be thankful for such a wonderful and smart human! We love him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Celso Agner - Posted on December 6th, 2013
The office staff is very rude and indifferent Couldn't get test results for aboutsix weeks. This was after being told to call the next day after my EMG test. DoctorA gner never has a prognosis. He just says each time, come back in 3 months. It has just been a waste of time and money. I'm now looking for a new doctor.
Aneurisms coils & stint.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Celso Agner - Posted on February 13th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Celso Agner - Posted on November 20th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Celso Agner - Posted on May 16th, 2012
25 Years Experience
Universidade De Sao Paulo (Usp)
Graduated in 1993
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Celso Agner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Celso Agner
Dr. Agner's philosophy is to provide supreme neurology care to St. John's Hospitals.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Celso Agner, MD - Neurology in Fort Lauderdale, FL, in this video.
Dr. Celso Agner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.