Dr. Celso A Hofilena Jr Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Celso A Hofilena Jr?

not best dr.

Do not recommend this dr. He can be rude and very opinionated. Was very pushing and made us feel like not great parents.

No Customer Service

The doctor refused to keep my son's scheduled appointment because he had a cancellation and didn't want to wait around for my son's appointment at the end of the day. When I called to appeal, by asking for him to speak to me directly, because my son was ill he refused to speak to me and made his staff deal with it.

Dr. Hofilena Gets GOOD rating...

Very good Doctor. Willing to answer questions. I do believe he needs work on following up on the patient. There seems to be a lack of devotion to his patients. He should present himself as more concerned and caring with more follow-ups on his part. Overall he seems very knowledgeable in the field and I would certainly trust his judgement.

Dr. Celso A Hofilena Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Islandia, NY.