3.0

Have you seen Dr. Cesar R Abreu?

The absolute worst I have ever seen.

Doctor Abreu and his staff are absolutely terrible. First and foremost, both him and the staff are totally inconsiderate as far as a schedule. If you have a 9am appointment, it’s a miracle if you’re seen before 10. By that time, he’s so behind, he spends no time with you as a patient. His staff, which includes the most disgusting and deplorable people you could imagine, are rude, disrespectful, and clearly have hygiene issues. The office is a visible mess and really makes one wonder about their organization. The worst is when Dr. Abreu’s wife calls you. Totally devoid of anything resembling empathy or courtesy, she calls demanding immediate payment of copayments and empathy threats of legal action. Worst overall, Dr. Abreu is an emotionally weak person with a past full of substance abuse issues who probably should never have been allowed to practice medicine. I wholeheartedly recommend seeking any alternative to this office.

Appointment times mean nothing

Scheduled several appointments, arrived early, filled out paper work on time, and still I had to wait 30-60 minutes to get no definite answer and referred for more tests

I love this office. Yes you have a bit of a wait, but once your in with the doctor you have all his attention. He has sent an hour with me just to make sure I understand. The staff is simply lovely and very accommodating.

Hands down the most rude group of health care professionals I have evr met. When I made the appointment I told them I needed to be taken as close to my appointment time as possible because I was undergoing radiation treatments at that time. I was assured that that was no problem.

Great doctor

Wonderful doctor with a very compassionate bed side manner. Well trained at the University of Maryland/Johns Hopkins speciality in Prostate Cancer.

Easy going Doctor, actually takes time and explains procedures.

best doctor in all of Clearwater Area

you might have to wait a a little for Dr. Abreu, but when he is in the room with you, he is totally dedicated to hazel ping the patient.he is a great doctor with excellent credentials.

I have never known of a doctor who does not conduct examinations yet wants you to make more appointments. You wait an hour, then get 5 minutes of his time, no exam or treatment. They submit a lot of insurance invoices.

very disappointing medical office in all aspects

Trying to be a new patient

I would like to say I didn't get to actually meet the doctor because the office staff was so rude. I tried to make an appointment, followed what the first girl told me to do which was to have my family doctor send a referral and have my gyno send over all my medical history. When I called back a week later to make sure they had everything, I was told they had no idea of who I was. The office girl was very rude and not helpful at all, So I called my other two doctors and both of which told me they sent what was ask. So I called the office back and told the office girl that my medical records had been sent the day prior. She told me she didnt know what I was talking about, I ask her where were my medical records then, and she then put me on on hold, then another girl picked up the phone and told me they had no idea of who I was and I needed to find a different doctor and hung up on Well needless to say, this is not an office staff that I would ever want to give my business to, and I hope someone lets the doctor know that his office staff is rude..

Beware

BEWARE!!! Dr Abreu is a very capable doctor but beware of the office people which do not inform you the correct prices on services rendered at the clinic. I went there for a biopsy ( I have cancer) and told them I did not have insurance (so I have a fixed budget) was told that the total cost would $1,200 but they "forgot" to tell me that there would another bill for $1,800 from the lab. I'm not questioning what the doctor charges for his work but as patient I feel they should have the decency to alert us that the lab bill is not included so we can make a decision before the procedure is done. Their reply to my questions was basically that it was my problem and they really don't care about the lab bill because they already got their money. Since there is no way for me to return the procedure, I'll have to go into debt to pay for the lab work. This type of customer service is unacceptable especially when dealing with human life.

I was absolutely scared to death to have ANYONE do any work in THAT area, but was in so much pain I had no choice but to see a Doctor. I have the worst insurance possible and expected to be treated as such, but Dr.Abreu and his staff made me as comfortable with my situation as I could be, all were very friendly, making it easy for me to discuss my problem. This was a nortoriously painful procedure, but my surgery went as smooth as anyone could hope for, my recovery went exactly as the Dr.Abreu said it would, and all with minimal pain. Urology issues are painful/embarassing and were screwing up every area of my life, I could not have found a better bunch of folks than Dr.Abreu and his staff at Bayside Urology to help me through this problem. Thank you so much Dr.Abreu! And Josh!

Dr. Cesar R Abreu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.