Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cesar A Albarracin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cesar A Albarracin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cesar A Albarracin - Posted on October 3rd, 2013
After numerous calls to this office, the Doctor ONLY prescribed medication for respiratory problems for my father. My father was in severe pain and just prescriptions without an actual visit were being disbursed. Finally, when my dad couldn't take it, I rushed him to the ER.... turns out my dad has cancer.....something Dr. Good For Nothing Albarracin could have determined way earlier. My dad can walk and the office wants him there....asked for a prescription for a wheelchair and still it's the end of the day and didn't even get a call back. If you care for your family, DONT EVEN CONSIDER THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING, LACKING OF CARING OFFICE!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cesar A Albarracin - Posted on September 16th, 2013
Absolutely terrible!! 5 or more days for a re-fill call to the pharmacy, no call backs when calling with questions...refusal to provide a letter of diagnosis... (after 7 years with this patient)...refusal to sit down with patients family tyo discuss concerns ,such as advancing dementia!! over all not good..moving on to a better doctor. attitude stems from leadership and everyone at this office from front to back could care less.
38 Years Experience
Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario
Graduated in 1980
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Cesar A Albarracin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cesar A Albarracin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.