Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista
Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
24 Years Experience
University Of Santiago De Compostela
Graduated in 1994
Rush University Medical Center
Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista's office for more information.
10100 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas, OR : (503) 652-2880
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.