Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar A Alegre
Dr. Cesar A Alegre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Alegre is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital and Florida Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar A Alegre has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Cesar A Alegre has the following 1 expertise
- Pacemaker Implantation
Dr. Cesar A Alegre has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cesar A Alegre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The front office assistant was a complete nightmare to work with - from a patients's point of view as well as 4 medical providers attempting to work with her to schedule a surgery. She was rude and uncooperative then "discharged" the patient without notification or reason. Totally unethical behavior.
Dr. Alegre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Cesar A Alegre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsCentral Medical Group, 7707 N University Dr Ste 106, Tamarac, FL
Dr. Cesar A Alegre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.