Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar K Ang
Dr. Cesar K Ang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Placerville, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cesar K Ang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cesar K Ang has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Cesar K Ang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 9
Very Nice Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cesar K Ang - Posted on July 2nd, 2013
First Mellisa, Dr. Ang's clinical assistant took me in within 5 min. She asked me questions and within 5 minutes, Dr. Ang came in. He spent 20 min. with me. He ordered the necessary tests, asked if I needed anything else and I have a follow up appt. in three months. He called me personally with my lab results and has referred me to a specialist for further evaluation. Additional tests will be done as needed. Thank you Dr. Ang for taking the time with me.
32 Years Experience
Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Cesar K Ang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Cesar K Ang
Cesar Ang, MD is a board certified internal medicine physician. He joins Marshall?s Family Medicine Placerville office after most recently serving as a general internist at Midtown Internal Medicine Group, Inc., and Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento. Dr. Ang received his Doctor of Medicine from Far Eastern University in Manila, Philippines. He went on to complete several internships and his residency at Saint Luke?s Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. his role as an internal medicine physician for over 20 years, Dr. Ang also served as the medical director for a nursing home and supervised medical residents and interns while at Saint Luke?s Medical Center. In his spare time, Dr. Ang enjoys outdoor activities including tennis, swimming and biking. Contact your health insurance company to verify that Marshall Hospital and its affiliated physicians accept your health plan.
Locations & DirectionsMARSHALL MEDICAL CENTER, 1095 Marshall Way, Placerville, CA
Dr. Cesar K Ang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Placerville, CA.