Dr. Cesar Barada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Barada?

Don't trust Barrada

I saw Dr. Barrada, I lost my son at 36 weeks stillborn. I saw him at 35 weeks and felt like he needed to come out. Dr. Barrada and staff were not as concerning and kind. After I lost the baby he NEVER called. I was very unhappy with him and would never trust him again!!!

Wonderful Dr

Dr. Barada is a personable compassionate doctor. He delivered my daughter 19 yrs ago in and I haven't forgotten him and honestly wish there were more doctors like him.

Great Doc

Dr. Barada was very patient and understanding. He took his time and made sure I understood everything that I needed to during my pregnancy.

Mrs

The doctor is fat, non compassionate and does not explain what he is doing and why. The office staff is rude and always has an excuse for the delays ie: we only have 2 technicians today, we started late etc as if you care. Be prepared to wait at least 1 hr outside and 35 min inside before seeing the doc for 5 sec who tells you hi and by. Ridiculous especially since you become more nervous at a specialist. I will never go there again!!!!!!

Dr. Barada rocks!!!!

I love Dr. Barada!!! I'm having twins and I feel at ease because I know I have such a great doctor. His bedside manners are impeccable. I love the fact that he builds a personal relationship with his patients. His staff is also excellent. Overall my experience with Dr. Barada has been great!!!

Great doctor!!

I saw Dr. Barada for the first time yesterday, and I must say I was very impressed! His bedside manners are amazing! His staff was also very friendly and made me feel at ease. Overall, I am very pleased.

Patient

Dr. Cesar Barada and his satff were warm and extremely caring during my VERY HIGH-RISK pregnancy. He was accurate with his findings and today I have a beautiful lil girl.