Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mario Chaves has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mario Chaves has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Mario Chaves has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Nice and friendly, however I've waited 30+ min to see him every time, even though I schedule appts before 9. At 38 wks pregnant he refused to see me because my 1 yo had thrown up banana in the parking lot (she has a banana allergy and someone at my grandpa's Hospice vigil fed her some). I had cleaned her up and changed her clothes, but he refused to see me in case she "infected his staff". I had drove an 1:30 that morning to make my 9 am 10 min time slot appt (that he makes a 5 min visit of) so that I didn't cancel last minute on him. As my grandpa went on Hospice that weekend, I was staying in the thumb and had no choice but to bting my youngest along for the appt. Hmmm...I sat next to a feverish woman in the shared waiting room a couple weeks before who thought she had strep and no one was concerned about my baby and my health. Needless to say, I went into labor the next day and didn't bother to drive to Owossso. My time is valuable, too, even if I don't have a MD.
36 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Community Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mario Chaves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owosso, MI.