Have you seen Cesar G Gamboa?

Dr. Gamboa is in a single practice and does all diagnosis himself without a nurse. He is extremely thorough. He gives the patient as much time as the patient needs to explain a situation. He has accurate diagnosis skills.

patient

Dr Gamboa has been my physician for the past 16 years . Dr Gamboa is a compassionate and caring physician . I always recommend Dr.Gamboa to anyone seeking a physician because he is sincere, genuine, compassionate and caring when it concerns his patients . His staff is always Courtesy and professional. He always offers the highest quality care to his patients. I rate doctor Gamboa with ten stars. He is truly a God sent.

I had Dr. Gamboa as a doctor for many years before having to move to Virginia. He is a very caring person, listens to you intently, and takes his time helping you. I felt very comfortable with him as he has a sense of humor and a great bedside manner. I can't recommend him any higher.

I love this Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Gamboa For many years, He has helped me through some tough times. he has given me personal advice as well as medical. I have always enjoyed my visits. he tells me what I need to hear not what I want to hear. I would recomend him to anyone. See for yourself. The staff there also are excellent.

Best doctor

Dr. Gamboa is by far the best doctor that has examined me. He is courtesies and funny. He makes his patients feel at ease, and he always has a genuine concern. I have recommended him to two other, and they feel the same.

Voo Doo Doc

Dr Gamboa is one of a kind (Thank God). Sitting in his dark, basement office, for long extended periods of time, while he schmoozes with pharma reps is unacceptable. That old "my time is valuable, your time is nothing" school of thought. Also love the Feng Shui office and the references to Astrology during office visits. How about having to make an appointment (and again waiting) for a simple referral pick-up, so he can charge the insurance company for an office visit. Arrogant.