Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar A Gomez-Lozano
Dr. Cesar A Gomez-Lozano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gomez-Lozano is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. Dr. Gomez-Lozano has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar A Gomez-Lozano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Gomez has been so good to me and was able to determine the cause of my chronic severe pain that I've had for years and as my pain management doctor has giving me a combination of medication that makes my life livable normal and relatively pain-free even though the cause of the pain has not been eliminated and I really appreciate Dr Gomez for the way he cares
El Dr. Cesar . Salvo la vida de mi bebita mi primer embarazo fue de riesgo y el llevo el parto a feliz termino. Estuvimos en peligro pero desempeÃ±o una buena labor ,es responsable se entrega a sus pacientes, humano ,respetuoso, amable, pero sobre todo le explica muy bien al paciente el diagnostico a seguir : Para nosotros es un excelente medico
He came with the highest personal and professional recommendations as to have ALWAYS been right when it came to diagnosis. No disputing that. But the man has ZERO communications skills. No review of test results "I'll tell you when something is wrong !" So as a result I don't know my PSA level, or cholesterol level, or anything else learned from the tests that I paid for out of my own pocket. Questions almost always were responded to in an unfriendly manner... as if you were questioning his authority. No wonder my blood pressure was up every time I went in to his office. Oh... and wait time, unbeleivable. I showed up on time for a first appointment of the day... so I wouldn't have to wait. He came into work 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Thanks !
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gomez-Lozano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1985
Ravenswood Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Cesar A Gomez-Lozano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Internal Medicine Services, 122 N International Rd Ste B, Garland, TX
Dr. Cesar A Gomez-Lozano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.