Cesar Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Cesar Keller?

RUN!!!! do not walk away from this guy

Posted on November 1st, 2013

This guy and I can't call him a doctor cuz no dr. Would be so heartless .refusing a man a transplant becuz of being a former smoker.He is. A disgrace to the medical professionals. His nurse marcy is a liar and a fraud. They both are the scum of the earth.

Lung Transplant patient

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Keller saved my life. I had a double lung transplant in 2013. He and the Mayo Clinic Florida transplant team are by far the best place for anyone to be that is in need of a transplant. This man is by far one of the most incredible people I will have ever known in my lifetime.

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Wonderful, caring and knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time reviewing my case and explaining things to me in a way that I could understand.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015