Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cesar R Quililan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I have been a patient of Cesar Quililan, for many years. (6+ since before he was at Metrohealth) I've continued to see him even though I now live more then 2 hours away because I like him however I will no longer be his patient because trying to get a prescription (prescribed by Dr. Q) refilled has become impossible. Literally EVERY time I try to get a refill there is a problem. Either the strength is wrong, ( Norco 5/300 instead of 5/325 even though I've carefully told the nurse exactly what I needed and then was told....you need to tell us what you need!!!) the actual meds are wrong (the nurse writes for a script I've never gotten and has never been prescribed to me before that costs $500 instead of $12. (ie; fiorinal that I've never taken instead of fioricet that I have always taken.) Getting it fixed is nearly impossible and I often have to travel the 2 hours to get the correct script because they won't do it over the phone. I'll call 3 or 4 times for refill and 5 days later it's not ready and they have no idea what I'm talking about. Most recently I called for a refill early enough to get the script before I ran out. I called (6 days later) to see if it was ready and was told I couldn't get it refilled until I saw the doctor. I can understand needing to see the doctor in order to make sure I still need those meds but NO ONE bothered to call and tell me that I was unable to get the meds and NOW I won't be able to get in to see him for weeks so NOW I'll be out of meds that the Doctor says I need. Just to be clear the people at the front counter of often very nice but I've had it....this is the worse customer service I've ever received and not that anyone cares but will no longer put up with it.
New York Hospital
Dr. Cesar R Quililan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCesar Raymond Chavez Quililan Md, 6150 Metrowest Blvd, Orlando, FL
Dr. Cesar R Quililan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.