Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar Ravelo
Dr. Cesar Ravelo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Foley, AL, with other offices in Selma, AL and Greenville, AL . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ravelo is affiliated with Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus, Troy Regional Medical Center and Vaughan Regional Medical Center Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar Ravelo has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
patient comes in complaining of pain under ribcage, waits four hours...sees one nurse a total of one time in four hours. Dr comes in and without doing an ultrasound tells patient that it could be a number of things...good job,I already knew that which is why I came to see you! BECAUSE YOU ARE A DOCTOR AND SHOULD RUN TESTS TO FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG... I could have TRAINED my dog to tell me to stay away from fatty foods.
Dr. Ravelo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
Troy Regional Medical Center
Vaughan Regional Medical Center Llc
29 Years Experience
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cesar Ravelo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foley, AL.