Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar E Sanz
Dr. Cesar E Sanz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Sanz is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Sanz has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar E Sanz has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I found Dr. Sanz to be a great doctor . Always took the time to explain my questions and eventually did a surgery with great outcome.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2010, 2012, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Sanz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Cesar E Sanz accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColon & Rectal Surgical Specialists, 1100 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cesar E Sanz in this video.
Dr. Cesar E Sanz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.