Dr. Cesar P Udani Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Cesar P Udani?

He didn't seem too interested in what I had to say, and didn't seem like he was paying attention for half of the time I was there. He was very short and didn't think I had anything wrong with me. He asked a few questions and then said "well I don't know what it is try this it might help". He spent about 10 minutes in the office with me. That isn't what I am looking for. Doctors are supposed to help people and this doctor does not. I was so displeased I moved doctors and finally found solutions to my medical conditions. My whole family moved doctors as well.