Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesare Lombroso
Dr. Cesare Lombroso, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 67 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Child Neurology. Dr. Lombroso is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesare Lombroso has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
Dr. Cesare Lombroso has the following 17 expertise
- Absence Epilepsy
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Infant Disorders
- Infantile Spasms
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Dr. Cesare Lombroso has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lombroso was my neurologist for almost over 25 years and if it had not been for his expertise, my seizures would not be under control. Office staff are wonderful . One of the most important things about Dr. Lombroso is that he taught me not to let my epilepsy control my life; just taking my meds is part of my life.
Dr. Lombroso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
New England Baptist Hospital
Children`s Hospital Boston
Children`s Hospital Medical Center
New England Baptist Hospital
67 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Genova
Graduated in 1946
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cesare Lombroso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.