Dr. Ceylon M Rowland Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ceylon M Rowland?

Dr. Rowland saved my Life!

Dr Rowland literally saved my life. I was bought into the ER upside down by the ambulance to preserve the blood in my heart & brain during a spontaneous hemorrhage. As the team rushed me to the operating room I could see in pity in the faces of the ER workers that they didn't expect me to survive but Dr Rowland's demeanor was calm and confident. She gave the staff orders while holding my hand as they rushed me to operation. If it were not for Dr Rowland's medical knowledge and quick thinking I would have bleed out. After a long surgery with a Grimm prognosis I not only made it through there were no complications afterwards that often happens with such a case. I not only recommend Dr. Rowland I am forever in debt to her.

The care I received was excellent. Dr Rowland was personable, informative and caring.

Love this lady!

Dr. Rowland was my MD for my first child and she did and OUTSTANDING job! I love how she had my incision closed and it did not leave an ugly scar at all! She monitored both me and my son and took great care of us through out my pregnancy and even afterwards! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Love her!