8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cezar D Sandu?

Doctor in Shining Armor

After ending in Ennis ER with a broken hand, I was referred to an Ennis doctor who couldn't be bothered to see me for a week and a half. I was referred to Dr. Sandu by my PCP when I called her in a panic. His nurse, despite telling me they were already overbooks, worked me in. He saw me and was able to do surgery the next day, again despite being already booked. My hand is already healing thanks to him and I had only minimal pain thanks to his quick actions. His staff is professional, caring, and kind. He is the same. Highly recommend him.

Dr. Cezar D Sandu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richardson, TX.

Dr. Cezar D Sandu Is this you?