Dr. Chacko Alappatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chacko Alappatt?

Courtesy and service

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I found the staff to be courteous and professional. Dr. Alappatt was very attentive and concerned about my proble with my hand. I was seeing a doctor in Fairfield about my hand but he gave me the impression I was making up the symptoms. Dr. Alappatt said I had a case of trigger finger. Needless to say I got relief from that problem for on my first visit. I would truly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a rheumatologist. My opinion he is the best.

Very, very pleased!

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Very, very impressed with Dr. Alappatt and his staff. My initial examination was very thorough - every joint inspected, every symptom listened to. Detailed questions posed. And very personable. Me and my psoriatic arthritis are a work in progress (and there has been excellent progress) but thus far I have top-of-the-line confidence in this office and their judgement. I can highly recommend them.

I never want to change

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Alappatt for a year now and he's been very professional and courteous. He also has a wonderful nurse practitioner whom is also professional and knowledgeable. I feel comfortable and in capable hands with either of these gentlemen. They take my concerns seriously and work with me in coordinating with my plethora of other physicians. I've had excellent care.

Posted on July 26th, 2015

very professional. listens to you and doesn't pre-suppose ...

Great Care

Posted on February 21st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Alappatt for several years and I feel as though he listens and takes your concerns seriously. I can't imagine changing doctors.

patient

Posted on May 14th, 2014

he is great he makes me feel like it's my time when i'm there, and i'm just very comfortable with him he will go out of his way to make sure i'm comfortable with any pain i'm dealing with at time, i wouldn't switch or change doctors for nothing because there aren't too many doctors like him, thru my experience.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Dr. Allapat himself is good, but the last couple visits, despite having to wait months for my appointment, I could only see his assistant, and she is beyond awful, she just wants you out of there, and as I was leaving in tears, she hands me a tissue so the waiting room patients don't see me crying. Obviously Allapat is too busy to treat me, and I will be finding someone new

Better than my own Dr. House!

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr. Alapatt has done a vast amount of research to find the best ways to control an as yet undiagnosable pain and fatigue problem. He has consulted with Mayo and Cleveland Clinic and has done an outstanding job of finding workable solutions and keeping me informed of results. He truly puts 110% effort in and his staff is absolutely wonderful and very pleasant! I recommend him every chance I get!!

Posted on October 16th, 2011

Dr. Alappatt was professional, thorough in his history taking, interested in my particular concerns, and responsive to the questions I posed. I was very appreciative of the time he took, following my appointment, to further study the concern I shared. When he recommended a treatment plan, I proceeded with confidence knowing that it had been carefully researched. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Alappatt.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Alappatt and the staff are very pleasant. Each visit is efficient and effective. Every question is answered and he continues his research to ensure you are on a continued positive progression. He allows you to control your own medical care with his expertise as a guide.

You're Not Just A Number Here...

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

I started going to Dr. Alappat in Middletown several years ago and was very impressed with my first visit...and every visit thereafter. He is friendly, mild-mannered, very knowledgable, makes sure all of your questions are answered, and provides additional reading material/resources for any condition(s) you have or may have. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Dr. Alappatt has been wonderful. His staff are great! He spends plenty of time trying to figure out what the best treatment plan is for me. I hate changing doctors but he made everything smooth. He really is an excellent doc!