Dr. Chad E Bates Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chad E Bates?

waste of time

He was met the worst doctor I have ever

Dr. Bates

I like Dr. Bated very much, I'm 68 yrs old and a retired nurse. I have been to several Doctors in my time and he ranks very high . From accurate diagnosis to bedside manner, he has my complete trust.

an excellant dr.

dr.bates a good unstanding,taking time with listen and think about what your saying , seems to take care me perfectly every time i've been to him with good clear honesty with a look me in the eye,you know you've found a good doctor that is taking care of you and now pushing you out the door.

INEXPERIENCED, ARROGANT and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Chad Bates is the perfect example of a TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! He was arrogant and very insensitive of my medical condition (ADD). He would not listen to me and didn't even try to understand my struggle with ADD. Instead he ridiculed me and treated me like I was a piece of garbage. He made fun of me because I didn't have my drivers license which is because of my condition it is hard for me to drive. He kept telling me that I should be fine since I was back on my medication and that my ADD would be cured from taking it. ADD is a mental disorder that is not curable and the medication is to help me get through my day like a normal person. He also poked fun at the fact that I am still trying to figure out what career I want to pursue education in and told me that I should go to school and partake in a career I have no passion or care for. That is stupid why would I waste my money on something I have no passion for and have no motivation in doing. He was very arrogant and began talking about everything that he has done and how educated he was and that he had no problem doing the things that I have been struggling with. Chad Bates obviously has no idea what ADD is and is more ignorant than he makes himself believe. He is a sad excuse for a doctor, he doesn't listen and I wasted alot of my time waiting in his office. 45 minutes or more waiting for him to see me and for what for him to treat me like crap. STAY AWAY FROM CHAD BATES IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR DIGNITY!!!!

Inexperienced, non caring

Most inconsiderate & arrogant Dr I have ever visited. He no longer practices in SC. Dr Bates is now practicing in Big Stone Gap, VA.