Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad E Boekes
Dr. Chad E Boekes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Castle Rock, CO. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Boekes is affiliated with St Anthony North Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St Anthony Hospital Lakewood. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad E Boekes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Absolutely would not recommend. After waiting in EXAM ROOM for 30 mins he spent a TOTAL of 15mins with me for my ANNUAL EXAM!! Just writes prescriptions for everything rather than talk about what may be causing the problem and how it can be corrected. Does NOT follow sound medical protocol when diagnosing and therefore MISDIAGNOSES. Considering malpractice suit for his complete inept attempt at being a doctor and egregious practices.
After moving to a nicer, busier, and much more fast paced office; Dr. Boekes seems to have lost some of his more comforting qualtiies. The wait time is far to long to see any doctor. Then when you do finally get to see the doctor they seemed rushed and preoccupied with thoughts of other patients or maybe their next late appiontment! It has become more and more discouraging.
Dr. Boekes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Dr. Chad E Boekes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCastle Rock Family Physicians, 755 S Perry St Ste 100, Castle Rock, CO
Dr. Chad E Boekes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Castle Rock, CO.