Dr. Chad S Boomershine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad S Boomershine?

Would not recommend !! Does not follow up with patient.

great doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Boomershine. I have fibromyalgia and gout and he is a wonderful specialist in both. If you are a new patient he is so worth the wait. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring and takes the time to talk with you. He gets an A+ from this patient.

Drugs

The man loves to prescribe drugs... lots of drugs. No narcotics. But drugs.

It's obvious he's good at what he does.

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Boomershine. It was very apparent he knows what he's doing, and that he believes his Fibromyalgia patients. He didn't make me feel stupid for feeling the pain and other symptoms, and spent 30+ minutes getting to know my symptoms and coming up with a plan of treatment. He believes all the symptoms exist, and is willing to work at fixing all of them until we find a treatment plan that works for me. He even called himself to give me 3 names his pharmaceutical reps recommended for a GP in my area. I've never had a doctor do that. I've also never had a doctor come into the room within about 5 min of his nurse leaving the room (after only spending about 5 min in the waiting room) and then spend so long talking to me. Highly recommend for Fibromyalgia patients.

Dr. Boomershine is the best doctor for fibromyalgia that I have met and I have seen several. He is so nice and considerate. He does not think it is in your head. He wants to help you and not just dope you up like some other doctors. I am very impressed with him. I wish there was more people like him. He believes in Fibromyalgia and wants to help get you relief.