Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad E Brashear has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Chad E Brashear has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 18
Right after awakening in the recovery room, I had a deep sense that the surgery went well, Now after 4 weeks, I can attest that the healing process has gone exceptionally well. And after 4 weeks of taking it easy, I may now be ready for normal activities to resume. I commend all members of his staff and surgical team for providing an atmosphere of caring and relaxing the patient.
He seems to only care about doing expensive procedures then sending you home to suffer. He tried to talk me into do a surgical procedure inside my room. And I was quarantined to my room because of Staff infection. I may not be a nurse or doctor but I know better than doing dangerous procedures inside a room full of germs. He should be ashamed he ever gave the oath to heal. Maybe he will be treated the same way one day.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Chad E Brashear accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArh Hazard Surgical Clinic, 200 Medical Center Dr, Hazard, KY
Dr. Chad E Brashear is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazard, KY.