Dr. Chad J Brock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad J Brock?

False Doctor

Called and made a appointment and told them my health problems and they confirmed they could help drive all the way to savanna which was a 2 hour drive just to be talked to a PA not even the doctor for 30 minutes and charged $250 dollars!

Brock stays up-to-date on all available medications and diagnoses And has more information for his patients than anyone I've seen before

Excellent.

Dr Brock is truly gifted as a psychiatrist. He is very easy to talk to, very understanding and offices solid help with problems. He's out of state for me and out of network for my insurance. I still choose to drive and pay myself because he is worth it. I've seen him for about 10 years and would never consider changing Drs.

Would recommend.

Dr. Brock is a great listener and easy to talk to. I felt like he was interested in helping me feel better and like I could tell him when I wasn't open to trying something without him berating me. I definitely agree with others who have commented about the staff being lacking in the communication area, unfortunately. I had to call numerous times and leave several messages almost every single time I needed to contact the office for any reason. The doctor himself is one of the better doctors I've had, though.

new patient

I recently had an appointment at Savannah Psychaitry and was pleasantly surprised by my visit. The office staff was very friendly and attentive and helped guide me through the new patient process. My initial visit was a pleasant experience and I look forward to going back.

Not there when you need him

If you need a 9:00-4:30 Doctor with a smooth running office, Brock is a good bet. If you get into trouble when the office is closed, or Brock is not available, you are out of luck. The "on-call" dr told us there was nothing she could do because she is not our dr. Getting a call back from him was impossible. Ended up hostipalized, and still no contact- he has no priviledges at the place the "on-call" doctor recommended. Very nice office though...until they want to close.

Dr. Brock - Highly Recommended

He is an overall great doctor, very professional, attentive and caring during and after your visit. He makes one fell comfortable as soon as you step into his office. He also is very professional and comforting when it comes to the confidential part of his job. I would highly recommend him especially for anxiety issues.

Very nice office.

Great Doctor

Dr. Brock has been my physician for many years. I moved out of state and choose to drive to see him rather than find a new MD. Dr. Brock is very professional and understanding. He is very easy to talk with and actually hears what you are saying. I have greatly appreciated his insight. My only issue is the amount of time it takes the office to call in med refills...I think that his staff needs to understand the importance of that issue.

Dr. Brock played a vital role in getting my diagnosis and meds correct. I am new person thanks to him and his kind help. I am a huge fan of Dr. Brock and will continue to be a very fortunate patient of his.

Best Docotor

DR.Brock is the best doctor I have ever had. Very patient and thorough. Listens well and gives good answers. Also has done a pretty good job of making the right med decisions.