Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad M Brummett has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Heart Failure
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I found Dr. Brummett 3 years ago....he has given me hope, and made me realize that I still had a life to live. He is caring and sympathetic yet doesn't jump around the subject....he will tell you how it is, which is what we all need. This disease is such a mystery and so complex yet he has the knowledge that is needed. He is a blessing in my life.
Dealing with CRPS is difficult enough no matter which end of the spectrum you are at. I have been a patient of Dr. Brummett only a few months. I noticed that, as a patient, if I take an active part in my own care and fight the good fight, Dr. Brummett and his team will give me no less of an effort.I thank him for that. Matter of fact, when I have needed Dr. Brummett and his team the most, his team has worked the hardest for me. I want Thank them for this. Thank you!! Dr. Brummett welcomes new ideas. It is hard to get an appointment with Dr Brummett with his busy schedule. Dont walk away if you get upset.Dr. Brummett will not give up on you if you do not give up on yourself!!Dont know about the rest of you.This is EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED FOR ME!
The medical care I was receiving in Utah for an injury I sustained was inadequate, and my parents in Michigan recommended Dr. Brummett to me. My visit to his office was well worth the trip! He is one of the most knowledgeable and patient-oriented doctors I know. He gave me treatment options I had not even heard of, and I have since made great leaps in my recovery.
Dr. Brummett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Chad M Brummett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Michigan Health System, 325 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ste 100, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Chad M Brummett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.