Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad J Cleven has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Cleven was recommeded to me after many other doctors struggled to find out what was cuasing the pain in my back. In a short time Dr. Cleven identified the problem and was able to get a treatment plan established.Dr. Cleven stood beside me and fought for medical treatments against Labor and Industries. Dr. Cleven puts the needs of the patient first.Dr. Cleven is now at Community Health Center of Snohomish County. (425)789-2000If you need a good doctor or injured I strongly suggest you see this doctor.
Dr. Cleven treated my son who had a chronic illness unknown to some doctors. Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, he researched it, and went over and above what I could have ever asked for, and know he's left Providence and my son is left without a physician. I've already tried to find my son a doctor, but none have given me the time like Dr. Cleven did
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cleven is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Chad J Cleven accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTulalip Tribes Health Clinic, 7520 Totem Beach Rd, Tulalip, WA
Dr. Chad J Cleven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulalip, WA.