Have you seen Dr. Chad S Conner?

Dr. Conner took action to resolve my knee pain when other specialist were content to just make a lab rat out of me by selling me expensive meds. He accurately diagnosed my condition, operated and repaired my knees. He will be my orthopedic doctor from this point on.

Dr Conner made me feel at ease right before the surgery and prayed for me.

I highly recommend Dr. Conner. Went above and beyond. His staff was also very friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout my visit.

Great Doctor/Surgeon

I guess what I want to say about Dr Conner after 3 surgeries from him, he is a fantastic doctor and person!! The staff at his office are all great.

outstanding

As a former police defensive tactics instructor, I have had numerous injuries including 8 Knee surgeries, and three shoulder surgeries, before I met Dr. Conner. his bed side manner is one of the best I have seen. he doesnt rush you and makes sure you understand the situation. My wife is a long time Rn and we have several friends in the medical field including surgical RNS they all talk about his attention to detail and how good he is in surgery. I have experienced this first hand as he has done an acl revision on me.

Dr. Chad S Conner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waco, TX.