Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Couch
Dr. Chad Couch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, TN, with other offices in Bristol, TN and Johnson City, TN . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Couch is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center, Indian Path Medical Center and Johnson City Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Couch has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This is the most inefficient office I have ever dealt with. I needed a referral to a radiation oncologist. It took three phone calls over two weeks to get them to do it. I recently called to make an appointment for a followup. They took my information and put me on hold. Five minutes later, a different person ask for my personal information and put me on hold. Five minutes later, a third person asked why I was calling and who I was. At that point I hung up and am in the process of obtaining a different urologist.
Dr. Couch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bristol Regional Medical Center
Indian Path Medical Center
Johnson City Medical Ctr
Smyth County Comm Hosp
Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Johnson City Specialty Hospital
Johnson County Community Hospital
Johnston Memorial Hospital
Russell County Medical Center
24 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Chad Couch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad Couch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, TN.