Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad I Friedman
Dr. Chad I Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital. Dr. Friedman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad I Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ovarian Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Male Infertility
- Female Infertility
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
He was very rude to us and spoke to us as if we were very unintelligent. He insulted me, the credibility of my Gynecologist, and the credibility of the hospital I had my bloodwork completed at. My Gynecologist referred me to him and asked that he only go over my blood work results and discuss future plans as to medicine I may need to begin taking. Instead he made fun of my Gynecologists notes and my questions and laughed at me. He then took me to an examination room and gave me a breast and pelvic exam that was unnecessary based on my wishes and those of my Gynecologist. He did not allow me to have a female nurse present for the examination and performed it in a way that was completely different from pelvic exams I have had by my Gynecologist in the past. He performed an ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries that had no purpose and was not asked for. I even told him it would not be covered on my insurance and he proceeded with it anyway. I left his clinic feelin violated, insulted, and scared. I would not recommend him to any woman in the future.
I'm a donor. People were nice enough, but I felt like there was a nonchalant attitude when talking about my medical care and whether I would suffer complications. You can also tell that they are used to dealing with uneducated donors, because they were taken aback by my questions and tried to dumb down their answers as if I wouldn't understand what I was getting into. Which made me nervous for other women, who might not be as educated and might not know what questions to ask. It felt like they were unconcerned if I were injured as long as they got their results.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Friedman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Chad I Friedman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhio Reproductive Medicine, 4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste E, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chad I Friedman in this video.
Dr. Chad I Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.