Dr. Chad Friedman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Chad Friedman?

Posted on September 10th, 2013

He was very rude to us and spoke to us as if we were very unintelligent. He insulted me, the credibility of my Gynecologist, and the credibility of the hospital I had my bloodwork completed at. My Gynecologist referred me to him and asked that he only go over my blood work results and discuss future plans as to medicine I may need to begin taking. Instead he made fun of my Gynecologists notes and my questions and laughed at me. He then took me to an examination room and gave me a breast and pelvic exam that was unnecessary based on my wishes and those of my Gynecologist. He did not allow me to have a female nurse present for the examination and performed it in a way that was completely different from pelvic exams I have had by my Gynecologist in the past. He performed an ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries that had no purpose and was not asked for. I even told him it would not be covered on my insurance and he proceeded with it anyway. I left his clinic feelin violated, insulted, and scared. I would not recommend him to any woman in the future.

Donor Response

Posted on December 16th, 2011

I'm a donor. People were nice enough, but I felt like there was a nonchalant attitude when talking about my medical care and whether I would suffer complications. You can also tell that they are used to dealing with uneducated donors, because they were taken aback by my questions and tried to dumb down their answers as if I wouldn't understand what I was getting into. Which made me nervous for other women, who might not be as educated and might not know what questions to ask. It felt like they were unconcerned if I were injured as long as they got their results.

Posted on May 9th, 2017