Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad M Good has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Heart Diseases
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 20
After relocting to the area at the beginning of 2010, I became a patient of Dr. Good's. Hands down, he was the BEST doctor I have ever had the opportunity to meet. He is very caring and always spent the proper amount of time with me. It's a big shame that he was "let go" from New Paris Rural Health Clinic.If anyone hears of where he is practicing now, please be sure to post. He was an EXCELLENT doctor and I would be willing to travel to where ever he sets up in a practice. The other doctors in the clinic don't even hold a candle to him!
Dr. Chad Good will be greatly missed at the family practice in New Paris, Pa. His patients feel that he was the best dr. there.I understand that he was left go , because of his EX-WIFE causing problems ! She needs to grow up !!All his patients hope he opens his own practice in the Bedford or Everett area .
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Good is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Chad M Good accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChad M Good Do, 1037 Compass Cir, Greensburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chad M Good in this video.
Dr. Chad M Good is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.