Dr. Chad B Gunnlaugsson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad B Gunnlaugsson?

A doctor and staff that care and provide high quality treatment

I've been a patient of Dr. G's for 4 years and he cured my of my allergies which has changed my life. The treatment took the length of time he anticipated and I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. G and his efficient and pleasant staff. I've referred friends to him and they have thanked me profusely and appreciate the high quality care.

Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson saved my life when he was working at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, and for that, I owe him my eternal gratitude. He is a kind, caring, and very generous gentleman, and I have no doubt in my mind that he would treat you with the same warmth and respect with which he treated me when I was very ill.

Great Experience - Very Carring Office

Highly Recommend

Dr. G is very straight to the point but has a warm personality as well. Very knowledgeable and skilled. He explained my procedure thoroughly and did an incredible job with my surgery. One of the best doctors that I've ever seen!

G's the man.

Dr. G.provides his patients with the best care available in the area. His staff is well trained and very accomodating. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. G.

Thorough, knowledgeable, caring doctor

Dr. G. has a friendly but professional bedside manner. I have found him to be very thorough in making diagnoses for me and my family members, and I never feel rushed through my appointment. With multiple board certifications, he is able to provide comprehensive care with regards to ENT, allergies, and sleep medicine. He also does facial plastic surgery, although I do not have experience with those procedures. I wish his office hours were a bit more convenient, but it is 100% worth a little bit of inconvenience for the quality of care that he provides. I followed Dr. G. from his previous group practice to his new private practice, and I am 100% happy that I did so.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Chad B Gunnlaugsson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.