Dr. Chad Hemmer Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chad Hemmer?

Dukes ER visit

Posted on December 18th, 2014

If I could give Dr Hemmer less than one star I would. We were in the ER in Peru with my teenage son who suffered a severe asthma attack. My son has never had anything related to a panic arrack but the Dr put that down as his diagnosis because the EMTs that took my son in the ambulance said it seemed like a panic attack to them. The Dr did NO tests on my son, refused to listen to me explain about his lifelong history with asthma and respiratory issues, and refused to give us an emergency inhaler to take home with us until we could contact our primary physician to get a prescription. When my husband told the nurse that we refused to leave until we were at least given a prescrip we could fill in kokomo that night (it was 2 am, no 24 hour pharmacy in Peru), the Dr said complained that he had to "fill out more GD paperwork". His words exactly! What a jerk, he has no business calling himself a doctor.

Posted on September 26th, 2015