- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad D Housewright MD
Dr. Chad D Housewright, MD is a doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Temple, TX and Temple, TX. Their specialties include Dermatology.
Dr. Chad D Housewright has 3 locations
Dr. Chad D Housewright has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chad D Housewright has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Chad D Housewright Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Chad D Housewright
Dr. Chad Housewright, a Board Certified Dermatologist and Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, is a graduate of Texas A&M Health Science College of Medicine. He received his Masters of Physician Assistant Studies at The University of Nebraska College of Medicine. He completed his internship and dermatology residency at Scott and White Memorial Hospital/ Texas A&M Health Science Center. Dr. Housewright has participated in several dermatology research projects and has co-authored many dermatology articles. He has volunteered in Africa and Central America. Dr. Housewright is a member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Dermatology, the Society for Investigative Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. He will be completing his Mohs Fellowship under Dr. Goldstein. This fellowship is approved by the American College of Mohs Surgery. He will see general dermatology patients at the Leawood, Lee’s Summit and North Kansas City offices.