Dr. Chad Hudson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chad Hudson?

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

I can only second the one star reviews . They are not there for nothing . I still have nightmares . I only can mention this .

Horrible Man

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr. Hudson used abusive practices on me. He told the nurse "Let's csection this one, I had a party to go to."

Have always loved dr hudson

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I have always enjoyed having dr Hudson as my obgyn. He has always taken plenty of time with me and has always answered my questions. He always sits you down in his office instead of inthe exam room to answer questions. I would never want another obgyn

Dr. Hudson

Posted on August 4th, 2011

After reading the comments about Dr. Hudson I decided to rate him myself as the results astonished me. I had a very tough pregnancy and when it was time for me to hear some pretty tough lab results Dr. Hudson called me himself. He did not have a nurse call me. He told me to go home and put me on bed rest. I saw him about once a week from 28 weeks after. He was wonderful. He even called me at one point to check on me. I would never imagine seeing anyone but Dr. Hudson. He happen to be on call when I went to the hospital the day I had my son. I was almost 6 weeks early and Dr. Hudson delivered my son by c-section. We were not sure if he was going to make it or not and my just knowing that Dr. Hudson was there made all the difference. My son did make it. He is a strong healthy 5 year old now. I found out later that I only would have been able to carry him for another day or so because of the condition I had. Dr. Hudson my husband and I made a decision and it was the righ one. Dr. Hudson is wonderful and I thank God for him because I could not imagine my life without my son.

Pregnant Patient

Posted on March 5th, 2009

He is very unprofessional, rude, and belittling. I hope that he is not on call when I go into birth. All of the other staff at Capital Women's Care are great. It is easy to get an appointment with him because no one wants to been seen by him. I have recommended to never be seen by him again!

Very unprofessional, should not have interactions were people

Posted on March 5th, 2009

If you want a doctor who is always rude to women, then he's your man.

I would never see him again

Posted on February 28th, 2009

I have went to this practice for two of my pregencies and all the other doctors and the office staff is great but Dr Hudson is rude and crude and has a horrible bed side manner no compassion at all. When we have more children I will go to another practice just out of fear that he could be on call when I deliver

Posted on February 14th, 2017