Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad L Anderson
Dr. Chad L Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newburyport, MA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad L Anderson has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Chad L Anderson has the following 2 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Dr. Chad L Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Chad L Anderson
Dr. Anderson is a board certified anesthesiologist based at Anna Jaques Hospital. Originally from Michigan, he completed medical school at Michigan State University and a residency at Tufts Medical Center in Boston. He joined Merrimack Valley Anesthesia Associates in 2012 after practicing in Maine and Massachusetts. His clinical interest is in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Locations & DirectionsANNA JAQUES HOSPITAL, 25 Highland Ave, Newburyport, MA
Dr. Chad L Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newburyport, MA.