Dr. Chad Mcrae Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Mcrae?

Great doctor if you are visting

Posted on January 18th, 2013

The doctor's office was easy to call, setup an appointment with, and to find. Very easy location. The doctors staff was very friendly and the doctor was even better, making us feel both welcome as well as spending time asking questions and answering our questions.

Really love Dr McRae

Posted on June 27th, 2012

My 4 year old son has been a patient of Dr McRae's since he was 2 months old. I absolutely love the fact that Dr McRae listens to me (mommy who knows the child the best)and doesn't act like I'm crazy when I think there is a problem. He has never hesitated to order additional testing if it is indeed necessary. I love the staff, love the new building and love the bedside manner of Dr McRae! Highly, highly recommend.

Posted on November 1st, 2017