Dr. Chad Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Morgan?

Family member

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

This physician was thorough yet brief. He gave us an opinion quickly, that nothing could be done, which we had already heard for other levels of the spine. However, when asking the physician if the severe headaches were related to the cervical spine pathology, he said emphatically 'no'. We know this is not accurate, and therefore the final impression of the physician was affected by this. We were sent to work with a physiotherapist. That scheduler was mostly noncommunicative and had us wait while standing for a prolonged time. I felt we were treated poorly. Only the PA for the physician was excellent, however, his attention to detail seemed to be overrided by the physician's opinion.

Back surgery

Posted on July 11th, 2010

I had seen many doctors about severe back pain over a period of 10 years. They all declined to operate, citing my medical history of fibromyalgia, my moderate obesity, my alleged osteoporosis, which Dr. Morgan tested me for and found no reason for concern in that area. He felt confident he could help and his confidence boosted my confidence in him. My underlying syndrome of Fibromyagia made my recovery long and painful, but I have never regretted for a moment my decision to have him do the surgery. While I still deal with fibromyalgia pain, it is nothing company to the back pain I had prior to surgery. He performed a minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. I am satisfied with the results and with the compassionate treatment I have continued to receive from Dr. Morgan and his assistant "Emily".

Posted on November 20th, 2017