Dr. Chad Nedrud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Nedrud?

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I took a day off of work and drove 160 miles to take someone to their appointment, he did not see the patient until and hours and fifteen minutes AFTER their appointment.

I can see!

Posted on October 15th, 2011

I am so grateful to Dr. Nedrud and Lasik surgery. He is incredibly talented. I now see 20/15 and was practically blind! He really made me feel secure and confident in his surgical ability. I can't thank him enough.

Posted on August 28th, 2010

I was recently a patient of Dr. Nedrud and I was very impressed with him. He made me feel like he had all the time in the world for me and my issues. I have some serious eye problems and his diagnosis was right on and he even called me in the evening to check on how I was feeling. He practices medicine the old fashioned way he cares.

Unhappy customer

Posted on March 1st, 2010

I went in for a routine vision exam at Rocky Mountain Eye Center and although I had had my eyes examined there many times, in fact I had had lasix surgery there several years ago, I was billed as a 'new' patient because Dr. Nedrud had never seen me. He thought I had dry eyes and without telling me that inserting lacrimal plugs was a medical procedure that would cost $350, he inserted the plugs in all of about 2 minutes. The plugs irritated my eyes and had to be removed the next day. My wife inadvertently paid the portion of the bill not covered by insurance - $237.88. I wrote to Rocky Mountain Eye Center after the fact and contested the charges but received no response whatsoever.

Posted on April 20th, 2015