Dr. Chad M Onan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Chad M Onan?

Very pleasant man and goes along pretty much with what you want but refers most problems . Nurse practitioner could do the job for less money and may even spend more time with you.

Dr. O'Nan has been there for my family. I had a condition referred to a Gilmore's Groin (nerve impinchment of the lower abdominals)that required a surgery only done at a few places around the country. He sent MRI scans to a physician in Philadelphia (Dexler University) and indicated the necessity which helped get the procedure covered in-network with my insurer. When my wife had inflammation in her chest, he ordered X rays, CTs--that day and immediately contacted a physician. He personally called us at home to get my wife in for a scheduled biopsy within the same week (this during the christmas holiday). It turned out to be a treatable form of cancer (Huntington's). A year and a half later, my wife is healthy and her follow-up scans have all been clear. I personally feel that Dr. O'Nan does everything humanly possible to help his patients with knowledge, diligence and compassion. My family is lucky to have found him.

He is a great person, but not a very good Dr. We have to do our own research before we go in. He always goes with what we have stated. Doesn't keep up on your yearly tests. Not a good Dr. for a older person.

I have always found the doc and his staff exceptional. He has been my doctor since Dr Robbins retired. I have referred several of my friends to him - and they have all been pleased.