Dr. Chad C Olsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad C Olsen?

Dr. Olsen is the best!

We love Dr. Olsen! He has a fantastic demeanor with kids and is so patient and understanding. Always listens to any concerns and is terrific with both our kids. The office staff are also great! We can always get in same day or next day with sick kids.

Dr. Olsen is thee best

Phenomenal is an understatement! Dr. Olsen goes above and beyond his call of duty! He has taken care of my 5 boys, some with medical conditions and he relates to any age. He gets to know the family and makes each visit a personal one!

Mother

I took my child for his 17 month check up and vaccines and did not like the way he was treated by two of the nurse. The nurse that weight him push him again the board twice, after she ask me to hold him. The nurse that gave him is vaccines, press the needle against his thigh and move it side to side. The first vaccine was fairly quick. Their explanation was that this is standard procedure. I have an older child has been treated at this location and never had this experience before.

I have been going there for 1 year. I feel more comfortable with the nurse practitioners than I am with the Doctors. So many mis diagnosis and absolutely casual way of talking as if nothing has happened. I agree my child is one of the many kids that they see, but for me my child is special!

I have 2 special needs sons and Dr. Olsen is fabulous. I wouldn't take my kids to any other pediatrician.

Dr. Chad Olsen is fabulous! I have never been so happy with a physician. I know that my kids are taken care of. Thanks Dr. Olsen!

Great personality and professional!