Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chad E Paschall
Dr. Chad E Paschall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paschall is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Paschall has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad E Paschall has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Chad E Paschall has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Chad E Paschall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chad E Paschall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 8
For treatment of Crohn's disease, look outside the area of NWA. Dr's here do not have the experience needed nor are they able to think outside of the box in order to help complicated cases. Drug pushing of the same old immune suppressing meds is all you will find. Dr's don't seem to care if you have tried all these drugs and they did not work nor do they care that these drugs caused serious, life threatening problems....they still push these drugs and don't listen to the patient's concerns.
Dr. Chad Paschal is the best . He Dr. Chad Paschal is the best. He is listed among the best doctors in Arkansas. He knows his profession, is proactive in treating your problems, and makes sure you understand your situation. He is very personable and caring, and his bedside manner can't be beat.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Paschall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Chad E Paschall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAYETTEVILLE DIAGNOSTIC CLINIC, 3344 N Futrall Dr, Fayetteville, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chad E Paschall, MD - Gastroenterology in Fayetteville, AR, in this video.
Dr. Chad E Paschall is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.