Have you seen Dr. Chad L Prather?

GREAT CARE

THE DOCTOR'S AND STAFF WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING. THEY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND GAVE ME PEACE OF MIND ABOUT PROCEDURE AND FOLLOW UP. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM. MARY MANZULLO

Thankful

Great experience! Eased my stress and was extremely informative. Helped me to make a better decision on the procedures that were best for me.

Brought my daughter in for something and she was very nervous. Dr. Prather and his staff made her feel at ease and calm. Thank you so much.

Highly recommend

Wonderful staff. Highly recommend Dr Prather. Dedicate doctor to his patients.

I love Dr Prather and his staff!!! They are always so nice and very prompt with their appointments. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Mole excision

Went for excision. Fast and efficient but took the time to answer all of my questions and listened to my concerns. Dr Prather is very professional and he has a courteous staff. I have highly recommended Dr Prather to family and friends.

Love the neocutis skincare line that he has. He educates on what my skin needs and I have seen much improvement from my first visit!

The Best of the Best

Dr. Prather and Piper, along with his excellent nursing staff did a great job. I had to have a major surgery performed on my face to remove skin cancer with some reconstruction. The surgery was long but that was because the testing takes 45-60 each time. To ensure that they get all the cancer, it takes longer. They explained what was happening during each step of the way. Because of my previous scar tissue, the shots were extremely painful. My nurse stayed with me during her lunch break. I would recommend them to everyone and have.

mohs surgery for squamous cell carcinoma

Dr. Prather and everyone on his staff deserve an A+. These are among the most caring and compassionate medical people I have ever encountered.

Not a good experience

I don't appreciate doctors who are disrespectful to their staff. While doctor seemed okay while in the exam room, I could hear his unprofessionalism outside the room when he left. Will find someone more respectful and professional.

Great Experience

I can't say enough about how great our experience was. The office staff went out of their way to make sure my dad felt comfortable and understood everything, and Dr. Prather is just the best. I wish all doctors visits were like this.

Great experience!

I had a great experience at the Dermasurgery Center! Dr. Prather is so kind and really cares about his patients and his staff are the absolute best. I was able to get an appointment easily and Dr. Prather explained what he was going to do and now I am completely cured. He even called to check on me the same afternoon. Thank you for taking great care of me!

Dr. Chad L Prather is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.

Dr. Chad L Prather Is this you?